Professor Judy McDonnell worked tirelessly over a 10+ year period to create and support Bryant’s PRIDE Center; a safe space for all members ro explore lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and related issues. Her work often included supporting students who were targets of discrimination, intimidation, and violence, as well as counseling the affected students when LGBTQ issues were not only difficult, but even taboo topics. Through her efforts, we have been able to create and sustain a campus community that values and supports diversity and an environment of inclusion.
- Summer 2017 Report June 15, 2017
- Youth Pride Inc News June 15, 2017
- Flames of Hope, Pink Pump Palooza and More June 15, 2017
- AIDS Project Rhode Island’s Buddy Program is BACK! June 15, 2017
- Gay Days 2017: Rhode Island Pride #41 June 15, 2017